You may apply for a new, or renew your Business Certificate, Regulatory License, and/or Home Occupation Permit by clicking on the appropriate button below.

  • Home Occupation Permits - For businesses operated out of a Poway residence.

  • Business Licenses - For businesses in commercial buildings and contractors who are based in another City.

  • Regulatory Licenses - For persons engaged in any regulated business activity.

  • New Business Certificate Applications and Renewals are now required to prove their compliance with the industrial stormwater permit. A link to this form is provided on the checkout page prior to payment.
    Access/Update Your Account
    Forgot your password?
    Privacy Policy | Contact Us